Button Up, Green Up, Save Up —
The cheaper, Cleaner, Smarter Way for Brandon Businesses & Commercial Landlords.
Learn About heat pumps, solar options, weatherization,
and aLL the available financial incentives.
Meet lenders and vendors who can answer your questions.
When: Wednesday, October 11th; 5:30 – 7:00 pm
Where: Brandon Town Hall
Cost: FREE for Brandon and Forest Dale Businesses,
including a free meal, promptly at 5:30pm
Thank you for joining with the Brandon Chamber of Commerce, SolarFest,
and the Brandon Energy Committee in making a difference in our community!
Questions?? Email [email protected] or call 802 747 8906
Weatherization Resources for Businesses & Homes
Here are some how-to instructional video resources to help get started:
- Your Savings Calculator — How much money will you get with the Inflation Reduction Act?
- Winter Weatherization Blitz – program of Williams College, MCLA, & Bennington College
- Weatherstripping Windows
- Weatherstripping Doors
- Weatherizing Doors and Windows
- How to Caulk
- Caulking Windows and Doors
- Using Spray Foam
- Putting Plastic on Windows
- Door Sweeps
- Water Pipe Insulation
- Size of Aerator
We are very proud to partner with these local organizations who help provide the expertise to help Brandon area residents save money and energy while lowering the carbon footprint and increasing the comfort and healthiness of our homes. Visit their websites for even more savings and assistance:
- Efficiency Vermont
Offerings for Businesses & Municipalities
Find a Contractor
FREE Energy Saving Kit plus rebates on energy-efficient products
Button Up Vermont Videos
- NeighborWorks HEAT Squad – Low-cost energy audits
- BROC Community Action – Home Weatherization
- Green Mountain Power – Rebate programs
- VSECU – Green Loans
- Vermont Agency of Human Services – Energy Assistance
The planning, outreach, supply management, and training for these events were produced by a team of volunteers from the Brandon Energy Committee & SolarFest, and supported by the generosity of donors, grant makers and partners who provided the necessary funding, materials and expertise.